We pride ourselves on providing good workmanship
Milford Paving, Concrete, Landscaping (formerly Peter Robinson Paving and Concrete) has been in business for over 30 years. We have a skilled and friendly staff most whom have worked for the company for many years.
We pride ourselves on providing good workmanship with work being completed on time and to budget with satisfied customers.
We operate a fleet of modern work vehicles including vans, utilities, trucks, excavators, loaders and have all the tools of the trade.
We work all over Auckland, from Orewa to Pokeno and everywhere between.
Having completed a number of projects in excess of one million dollars, Milford Paving, Concrete, Landscaping is very experienced at delivering large commercial projects.
Our quoting / tendering team are very experienced at costing jobs. We can also offer practical advice to assist with better outcomes for projects.
Contact us for your next residential or commercial project
Large projects we've completed
- Albany Swimming Pool, North Shore
- Chelsea Sugar Visitors Centre, Birkenhead, North Shore
- Mitre 10 Support Centre, Albany, North Shore
- Hobsonville Developments (multiple stages)
- Napier Lane Apartments, Takapuna, North Shore
- Rosedale Apartments, Albany, North Shore
- Point Chevalier Town Centre Upgrade
- Lyon Ave Apartments, St Lukes
- Diocesan School for Girls, Epsom
- Kings Preparatory School, Remuera
- Epsom Girls Grammar
- Selwyn Retirement Village, Point Chevalier
- Super Value, Stonefields
- Wellington Street Apartments, Freemans Bay
- Meadowbank Retirement Village
- Ranfurly Village Rest home, Onehunga
- Manukau Bus Depot
- Otahuhu Recreation Centre
- Ormiston Primary School, Botany
- Kia Aroha College, Manukau
- Hingaia Primary School, Karaka
- Holy Trinity Catholic Primary School, Takanini
- Selwyn Oaks Retirement Village, Papakura
- Papatoetoe Mall
- Wiri Oil Supplies Ltd, Wiri